Our core privacy principles
Our core privacy principles remain the same throughout Senior.com worldwide:
- Third parties are not permitted to sell the information we provide to them, to market directly to you, or to disclose it in any other way without your explicit consent.
- We share your personal information with Internal Service Providers for our operations only to facilitate or outsource a Senior.com service or operation when absolutely necessary and under confidential restrictions.
- We give you choices about how you wish to be contacted in the Preferences section of Senior.com.
- We let you change your personal information so that you can keep it up to date.
- Other Senior Exchange companies that have access to your personal information in accordance with the policy are required to protect your personal information at least as strictly as we do.
- We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection programs to keep.
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
Choose To Opt Out Here: Click Here