Return PolicyReturn Process:
- Item must have an approved RMA number and it needs to be placed on the box(es) to be accepted as a return. If there is no RMA number on the box(es), the item will be refused and returned to the sender and no refund will be provided. Call (888) 466-3004 to start the return process and receive an approved RMA.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order, or 21 days of receiving the order, whichever comes first.
- There are no returns after 30 days. Items sent to us after 30 days will be refused and returned to the sender.
- You must include the original packing slip or your sales receipt.
- Your returned item must be in new condition, in original boxes, unused and not damaged, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories. If package is returned in damaged condition it will be refused and returned to sender.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible to pay the return shipping cost.
- Restocking Fees will apply (please see below) Return Postage will be deducted from the refund
Returnable products require a restocking fee and this will be determined as below:
- Scooters: 20% restocking fee
- Power Chairs, Auto Lifts & Ramps: 20% restocking fee
- Walking Aids & Manual Wheelchairs: 20% restocking fee
- Garage Organization and Storage Systems: 20% restocking fee
- All Outdoor items: 20% restocking fee
- All refused items are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All other products: 20% restocking fee
Non-returnable items include:
- Bath and Safety Products
- Personal or Hygiene Products
- Batteries, Chargers or Electrical Components
- Lift Chairs - Open Box
- Used Equipment
- Special / Custom Orders
- Stair Lifts and Elevators
- Replacement Parts
- Food or Edibles
Please contact Senior com's Customer Service team at (888) 466-3004 if you have any questions. We have a team dedicated to help you 7 days a week.