ProBasics Lightweight Folding Transport Wheelchair - 19” Seat
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The ProBasics Aluminum Transport Chair is a compact, lightweight design with an easy-to-maintain finish. The flared handles and quick back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with 19.75 inch wide padded nylon upholstery seat and back, seat belt, tool-free height adjustable swing-away composite foot rests with heel loops. Supports a rider up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum construction, weight only 20 lbs. Very durable, perfect wheelchairs for adults weighing up to 250lbs. Ultra lightweight design makes this chair a perfect transport wheelchair.
- Flared handles handy back-release hinge and removable tool-free swing-away composite footrests with heel loops allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport.
- Wheel chair has padded full-length permanent armrests with nylon upholstery. Wheelchair is very comfortable, ultra lightweight and easy to clean.
- Composite 8” wheels that lock in the back. Wheels are solid rubber and are lightweight and maintenance free. Rear wheel locks are push-to-lock and easy to activate. Durability makes it one of the leaders in transport chairs.
- This portable wheelchair is a perfect travel wheelchair because it is easily foldable and fits easily in the trunk of your car.
This chair is easy to handle, lightweight & comfortable. Perfect for trips to the doctor, going out to dinner or just spending the day outside. Very portable.
The chair is great very light, very easy to assemble, small enough to manuver around the house. mom has parkinson effecting her legs, this chair makes it very easy for dad to help her move from room to room
Perfect for Mom
It works great for transporting my Mom to appointments and shopping. The only thing I don’t like- the footrests fall off when I get it out of the car
I bought this for my grandmother. And she’s on the heavier side. And this chair works great it was small enough to move around in the house and strong enough to hold her.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box