U-Step Rolling Walker Accessories
The U-Step 2 Walking Stabilizer was designed to increase independence and eliminate falling among those with neurological conditions. The leading-edge features of the U-Step 2, as compared to other walking aids, make it superior by providing more stability, maneuverability and control.
Options & Accessories:
- Tray & Basket Accessory - With the optional Tray and Basket, you can easily carry things at home. Operates on sliding rails, so you can pull it close for easy access and push it away for sitting down. Mounted high for reduced bending, with a large wire basket and tray for carrying plates, drinks, phone keys and more.
Laser & Sound Cueing Module - Clinically proven to reduce Parkinson’s freezing and falls. The Laser & Sound cueing module can help get you started, normalize your walking and increase you stride. Press the red button on the module to project a bright laser line on the floor to guide your steps. You can also turn on the sound feature to set a beat pattern for maintaining a steady walking speed.
- Weights - 2 pound weights for a total of 4 pounds. Although the U-Step is very stable, we offer weights as an accessory to increase the stability of the walker. These weights easily secure to the base of the U-Step 2 with Velcro straps. These weights add a total of 4lbs to the base.
Information on Red & Green Lasers
Since the introduction of our laser cueing products 12 years ago, they have been produced exclusively with red laser modules. We are now offering a green laser option as well.
Why Green ?
Green light, because of its wavelength, is easier to see than red light. (That being said, in most cases our red laser line is easy to see)
However, there are a few things you should know:
- Both green and red laser beams are barely visible outdoors in the sunlight.
- Green lasers do not tolerate temperatures below 32 or above 100 degrees.
- Green lasers consume twice the battery power of red lasers, therefore you will need to change the batteries more often.
- Green laser modules are more complex, which accounts for them costing more than red laser modules.
- customer support
- phone calls
Tray is well made. Was easy to install. Removed the original UStep handle, since this replaces it. Had to cut the two internal bungees that were attached to the original handle in order to remove it. Took almost two months for it to arrive. Would like to have received notifications when it would ship. I made a couple of phone calls, and customer support helped me.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Nova Medical GetGo Petite Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Karman Healthcare LT-980 Series Ultra Lightweight K4 Wheelchair - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box