Upwalker Comparison Chart
Premium Lite Upright Rolling Walker
• The UPWalker Premium Lite includes all of the benefits of the original UPWalker, but has many new premium features not available on the UPWalker Lite.
• Softer and Larger 10” wheels in the front and 8” wheels in the back for a smoother ride.
• Premium size accommodates users from 4’-10” to 6’-1” tall
UPwalker Lite Rolling Walker
The UPWalker Lite is a smaller, lighter, lower-priced version of the original UPWalker, especially well-suited for indoor use.
• Designed to maneuver in tighter spaces and for users who might be challenged by a heavier walker.
• Weighing just 15.5 pounds, the UPWalker Lite is easy to lift and transport.Increases mobility and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged.
• Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to remain more active.
• Clinical study of LifeWalker technology showed improved posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists.
• Includes a beverage holder, backrest and personal item bag.
• Lite size accommodates users from 4’-7” to 5’-1" tall
The Original UPwalker Rolling Walker - 2 Sizes
• Stylish European design has ergonomically appealing features and includes (3) Free Accessories.
• Designed for everyday use outdoors, in a spacious home, or living facility.
• Preliminary clinical studies revealed improvement in walking, posture & stability, as well as reduced pain in legs, back, hands, wrists, and joints.
• Can be helpful in treatment and mobility for patients with cardiovascular, neurological, pulmonary, and other health disorders.
Available in Standard & Large Sizes
The UPwalker CardioAccelerator
• Reciprocating armrests provide for a wide range of motion that invigorates muscle groups like the arms, back, legs, core as well as the heart!
• Helps users address muscle loss due to aging.
• Arm resistance increases with speed of reciprocating motion.
• CardioAccelerator can be used as an exercise machine or as original UPWalker upright walker.
• Exercise mode available while walking or while standing in stationary position.
• Sturdy frame with user weight capacity up to 300 lbs.
• For Users 4'9" - 5'11"