Lifealker UPwalker Premium Lite Upright Rolling Walker
Senior.com Financing Through Our Partner Affirm
When you buy with Affirm through Senior.com, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
Step 1: Fill Your Cart & Checkout
Financing through affirm is easy! The first step is to add all the products you want to your cart and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. The pre qualification does NOT effect your credit score and you will have your payment options within a few short minutes.
Step 2: Choose How You Pay
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front. Get a real-time decision with just 5 pieces of info.
Step 3: Make Easy Monthly Payments
Download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
What would be my APR rate?
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners. Options depend on your purchase amount, up to $17,500, and a down payment may be required.
Helpful Financing Articles From Seniornews.com
LifeWalker UPWalker Warranty & Return Policy
LifeWalker Mobility Products stands firmly behind our commitment to provide premium quality products. Our standard warranties represent our confidence in the materials and workmanship of your new UPWalker.
The frame of the UPWalker is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under NORMAL use, for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser when purchased from LifeWalker Mobility Products or an authorized LifeWalker Mobility Products dealer. Accessories and non-durable components such as wheels, brakes, seat, handgrips, and armrests, which are susceptible to normal wear and tear and subject to periodic replacement, are warrantied for six (6) months.
During these warranty periods, our warranties cover all parts, labor and shipping for repairing the UPWalker. Our warranties expire on their respective anniversaries and immediately upon any sale or transfer of ownership or use of the product to another person.
Our warranties do not cover the following:
A product that was modified or repaired without prior written authorization from LifeWalker Mobility Products or an authorized LifeWalker Mobility Products dealer.
● User negligence.
● Any failure to adhere to the UPWalker user and maintenance instructions.
● Any abuse or misuse of the product for purposes other than those specified in the UPWalker User Guide.
Routine brake adjustments.
Senior.com Return Policy
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your UPWalker or UPWalker accessories, LifeWalker Mobility Products (LifeWalker) will refund you the purchase price and shipping and handling costs if shipping and handling were paid at the time of order. Return authorization must be received from Senior.com within 30 days of receipt of the product. Should the customer choose to return the UPWalker under the 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee, the customer pays return shipping costs and the return may be subject to a $10% restocking charge. The unit must be returned in the original box provided, in “like new” condition and not damaged in any way.
Customers may return their UPWalker and UPWalker accessories within the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period. The cost of shipping the returned product will be the responsibility of the customer and the return may be subject to a 10% restocking charge. The unit must be returned in the original box provided, in “like new” condition and not damaged in any way. To return your UPWalker, you must contact LifeWalker in advance. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desire to return the product and your reason for returning the product, along with stated confirmation that the product is not damaged. LifeWalker will then contact you via reply email to authorize return shipping. Or you can call LifeWalker at 866-588-1845. Returned products must be in original “like new” condition and not damaged in any way. Net refunds will be provided following receipt and inspection of the returned product by LifeWalker.
Refund Policy - Subject to senior.com standard return policy
Once your return is received, it will be processed within 10 business days. LifeWalker will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. A credit for the refund will be issued to your original method of payment within 7 business days of completion of return processing.
Note: If we receive your item back in our warehouse and it does not meet our return policy terms, then we may not issue you a refund or send you a replacement.
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
- Comparison Chart
- The UPWalker Premium Lite includes all of the benefits of the original UPWalker, but has many new premium features not available on the UPWalker Lite.
- Softer and Larger 10” wheels in the front and 8” wheels in the back for a smoother ride that is easier to go over bumps on floors for improved stability and still compact/small and very easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Two motion activated lights illuminating users walking path for safer travel at night for those trips to the bathroom, kitchen for a drink of water or walks at night outdoors.
- Two removable and washable comfort pads attached to existing padded armrest supports for added comfort on long walks.
- Two personal item bags. A luxury personal item bag on the users handles by the brakes for easy access without bending over. Additionally, there is a more discrete personal item bag located under the seat.
- There is a comfortable reversible back rest for two different positions of contact with ones back (mid back or lower back support).
- A handy cup holder for ease of transporting your morning coffee or water bottle
- New premium size accommodates users from 4’-10” to 6’-1” tall but still in a compact size and weight for transporting easier than Chinese copycat upright posture walkers.
- The Premium Lite is offered in two new premium custom metallic colors, Dark Luster Silver and Champagne.
Compare Each UPWalker Model Below
More LifeWalker Products
LifeWalker Mobility Accessories For The UpWalker H200 Rolling Walkers
LifeWalker UpWalker Lite Folding Rolling Upright Walker - Weighs Only 15.5 lbs
LifeWalker Mobility UPWalker - Innovative Upright Folding Rolling Walker
LifeWalker UPWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker
UPWalker CardioAccelerator Upright Rolling Walker for Active Cardio and Upper Body Exercise
Lifealker UPwalker Premium Lite Upright Rolling Walker