The Med Mizer RetractBed Wall Hugger is equipped with innovative features to maximize the patient’s comfort. The Clinical-Contour design reduces skin shear and the need for patient repositioning, an essential feature for patients spending long periods of time in bed.
At its lowest setting, the deck height is only 9” for excellent fall protection, and the height can be adjusted up to 25” for easier caregiving. The lifting mechanism is a strong x-frame, and this bed features a generous 500-pound weight capacity.
This hospital bed is designed so that caregivers can work easily and safely. Wall bumpers help to protect walls and furniture from damage.
Why the Med Mizer RetractBed Wall Hugger Is Right for You
The Med Mizer RetractBed Wall Hugger features innovative technology to improve patient comfort and allow for better caregiving. Its Clinical-Contour feature helps to reduce skin shearing and prevent pressure ulcers at the same time. With its adjustable width, this bed is a great choice for any number of different patients. The retracting bed frame hugs the wall to offer fall protection and peace of mind.
- The CC RetractaBed – The SAFEST and Most Ergonomic Low Bed
- Exclusive feature that reduces skin shear and the repositioning of residents
- Reduces potential falls and increases staff productivity
- Bed includes pivoting assist side rails and Sheerless Prevention Mattress.
- 500-pound weight capacity.
- Wall bumpers - Soft non-marking bumpers come standard to protect wall from damage
- Functional lockouts
- Can be vertically transported and for ease of storage or getting through doors
- Each pivot has hardened steel bushings to extend the life of the bed