Exaco Royal Victorian VI 46 XL Greenhouse - 12'7" x 19'11" x 9'2" high
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
This classic Exaco Royal Victorian VI 46 Greenhouse kit provides the optimum environment for gardening year round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting.
The dark green aluminum framework, tempered glass panels and full 6' 7" wall height combine to give you a comfortable interior workspace and a full view of your surroundings. The overall height is 9'2" feet.
Whether you are overwintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free use. The automatic roof openers, louvered window and misting system are included to allow you to control the environment within your greenhouse to your specific needs. An optional shade net is also available as an added accessory if you need more shade in your greenhouse.
Glass or Polycarbonate Construction - Choose Which Best For You
The Victorian Greenhouse line is available with either 4mm Tempered Glass or 10mm Triple Layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate walls. Each choice has a unique set of advantages allowing you to pick the option which will work best for your needs.
Advantages of Tempered Glass
- Full transparency is a better "look" for some applications, especially if using the structure for non plant-growing purposes
- Maximum amount of natural light when using structure for growing plants
- No fading or discoloration over lifespan
- Flame resistant
- Glass is a chemical free, environmentally friendly material
Advantages of Polycarbonate
- Almost impossible to break, polycarbonate will flex and resist against things like objects hitting the panels or heavy wind and snow loads
- Blocks harmful UV rays and creates a diffused light environment that promotes consistent light conditions throughout the interior of the structure
- Has been shown to retain heat more efficiently than glass, an advantage in cold weather growing environments
- Low maintenance, will demand less cleaning than glass while still looking great.
The VI46 Has All The Space You Need:
- Aluminum framework is large in scale, thick gauge and strong
- Large 250 Sq. Ft.
- Extra roof support cross bar
- 4mm tempered glass for safety and good insulation value. Glass is secured in place with heavy rubber sealing
- 6'7" full height side panels provide excellent headroom along the interior sides, with an 9'2" overall height at peak.
- Decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication
- Also available with strong polycarbonate panels (special order)
Victorian Greenhouse Features
- 1 Misting system included. Hose attachment provided.
- 6 roof windows included: with 2 hanging spindle crank and 4 automatic opening devices. Use whichever you wish.
- 1 Louvre window for additional air flow
- 2 full length gutters and downspouts (one each side)
- Framework base can anchor to bare level ground (anchor stakes provided), a wood platform, or a concrete slab.
- Step by step assembly instructions and DVD
- Warranty: 15 years limited
- Overall Dimensions: 12'7" x 19'11" x 9'2" high
- Optional Accessories Include:
- Shade cloth to open/close with the pull of a cord
- Narrow top shelf (4”wide) and bottom/seed tray shelf( 4” deep x 20” wide) which run the full 20’ length of greenhouse - both shelf units match color of framework
Why Choose a Victorian Greenhouse?
- UPDATE: Now available with 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate windows instead of glass. No more need to special order this option.
- X-Strong polycarbonate panels feature beveled edges with U-shaped metal end caps for increased durability.
- Aluminum Profiles are larger,thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping pieces - which fills with dirt
- 6" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 1 or 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and automatic window openers on other roof windows
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides)
- Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass
- Made in Belgium
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box