Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
A lightweight and easy-to-use Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Loss aids in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Injuries. Vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction, and moisture protection. Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation. Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and help minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth. 2-in-1 alternating pressure cycles help ensure protection for patients with low to medium risk.
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time.
- HeelSense Technology can help provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in the vulnerable heel area.
- Max Inflate Mode is designed to provide quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures.
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure.
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells are designed to provide easy cleaning and help minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth.
3 Options Available:
- Low Air Loss Mattress (350 lbs, 500 lbs, or 600 lbs Weight Capacity)
- Pump Only (350 lbs, 500 lbs, or 600 lbs Weight Capacity)
- System includes Mattress and Pump ((350 lbs, 500 lbs, or 600 lbs Weight Capacity)
- Dimensions: 36"W x 80"L x 8"H
- Therapy Type: Alternating Pressure, Low Air Loss
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- MA500 - Flow Rate (Pump): 5 LPM, 36"W x 80"L x 8"H, 350 lb Weight Capacity
- MA600 - Flow Rate (Pump): 10 LPM, Dimensions: 36"W x 80"L x 8"H, 500 lb Weight Capacity
- MA800 - Flow Rate (Pump): 1275 LPM, 36"W x 80"L x 10"H, 600 lb Weight Capacity
Warranty is available by request