The Lumex Full body slings are the easiest sling to use while transferring a user from a supine position (laying on ones’ back). It can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, or from the floor to a bed. This sling style offers total head, neck, and thigh support. Full body slings should be used by those who are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, bariatric, or for those who have limited head control. These are available in a solid fabric, mesh, or mesh with a commode opening. Mesh slings should be used for bathing. These slings are often left under the resident between lifts. Solid fabric slings should not be left under the resident for extended periods of time, as the fabric can retain body heat. Lumex full body slings have four connection points and can be used with 2-point, 4-point, or 6-point spreader bars. Quality is the hallmark of all Lumex products. Trusted by healthcare professionals and end-users for over 50 years, Lumex features a full line of patient aids and specialty healthcare seating.
- The easiest sling to use for lifts from a lying or supine position; also great for seated lifts
- Provides full support for the user's head, neck, and thighs; great for those who are totally or partially dependent or non-weight-bearing
- Mesh Fabric Slings is designed for bathing; it dries quickly, can be left under the user between lifts, and does not retain body heat
- Solid Fabric slings should not be left under the user between lifts as they may retain body heat
- Medium-XL has 450 pound maximum weight capacity
- XX-Large has 600 pound maximum weight capacity