ProBasics Extra-Wide Bariatric Wheelchair - 600 lb Weight Capacity
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design with a broader seat and higher weight capacity to accommodate patients in need. With seat widths from 22 to 28 inches, a weight capacity of 600 pounds, and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics extra-wide wheelchair offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Supports up to 600 lbs. The bariatric wheelchair is made of rugged and durable steel to support up to 600 lbs. The heavy-duty wheelchair offers a dependable source of support for those in need.
- Large 24" rear wheels for easy maneuvering. The rear urethane wheels make getting around smooth and easy. The durable hand rims offer gripping support and are designed to be handled every day.
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests. This ProBasics wheelchair combines dependability with comfort. The armrests can be removed when not in use, offering more room for moving.
- Wheels lock in place for safety. The mobility wheelchair's easy-to-lock wheel locks make sitting in place convenient.
- Available with swing-away or elevated padded leg rests. Choose from the convenience of swing-away footrests or the comfort of elevated leg rests for wheelchair leg support. Both can be removed without tools.
- Chart pocket for holding items. The push wheelchair features a convenient chart pocket for holding documents or small items.
- 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions. Add more custom comfort by adjusting the castors on the handicap wheelchair.
- Available in multiple seat sizes. The adult wheelchair comes in various seat sizes including 28" x 20", 26" x 20", 24" x 18", and 22" x 18".
- Limited lifetime on the frame and one year on all parts. If, for any reason, your wheelchair becomes defective and is still under warranty, we'll make it right.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0007,
- K00195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Seat Size: 22", 24", 26", 28"
- Armrest Style: Flip Back Desk-Length
- Leg Rest Style: Swing-Away or Elevating
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 21", 19"
- Backrest Style: 16", 18" Fixed
- Overall Width with Armrest & Depth Without Leg Rests: 30", 32", 34.5", 37"
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Product Weight: 58-70 lbs
Sturdy construction. Ease of use.
Sturdy construction. Ease of use. Rolls well when pushed. sSTRONG breaks !!!
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Nova Medical GetGo Petite Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Karman Healthcare LT-980 Series Ultra Lightweight K4 Wheelchair - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box