ErgoActives Ergobaum 7G Perfect Folding Cane with Forearm Support
Taking cues from our happy customers, we now offer the revolutionary ERGOBAUM 7G as a single unit which can be used as a PERFECT CANE. Customers using traditional canes will immediately feel the difference, gaining the ability to walk upright with correct posture, unparalleled ergonomics, and support.
Extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutch available, the ERGOBAUM 7G is built for its users’ needs first. Its premium design features an integrated, patented shock absorption system, fully adjustable ergonomics, built-in flashlight and alert horn, convenient folding functionality for travel, and the patented ERGO CAP crutch tip. Combined, each feature of the 7G provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
- Ergobaum 7G Single Foldable Ergonomic Crutch/Cane Advancing the technology of crutches/canes for your comfort and mobility. A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition.
- With Ergobaum Single unit crutch/cane, you no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain. If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard.
- State-of-the-Art Crutch/Cane: Ergobaum Crutch/Cane is the most advanced crutch available. Designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function.
- Ergobaum. We Stand By Our Crutches. If you have suffered an injury that requires you to use crutches, you know that getting around will not be easy or comfortable. But what if you could use crutches that worked with your body?
- UNIT WEIGHT: 2.90 lbs
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 lbs
- USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'0" - 6'6"
- CUFF SIZE: Standard
- CUFF WIDTH: 3.50"
- CUFF LENGHT: 7.00"
- GRIP SIZE: Standard
- GRIP DIAMETER: 1.75"
- ERGOCAP (INCLUDED): High Performance (3/4")
- GRIP ANGLE RANGE: 15º / 0º / -15º
- GRIP (0º) TO CUFF (TOP) RANGE: 10.25" - 11.0"
- FLOOR TO GRIP (0º) HEIGHT RANGE: 32.0" - 40.0"
- OVERALL WIDTH: 4.50"
- OVERALL DEPTH: 10.0"
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS - HEIGHT: 26.5" - WIDTH: 4.50" - DEPTH: 10.0"
*MATERIALS ARE LATEX FREE
Your ERGOBAUM forearm cane is warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for one (1) year. This warranty does not extend to accessories and non-durable components, such as Ergo Cap crutch tips, grips, or soft goods which are subject to normal wear and replacement. Non-durable or consumable components are warranted against manufacturer defects for 30 days. The warranty does not extend to batteries, packaging, or packaging components (e.g. clips, ties, stickers).
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Ergoactives’ discretion. Refer to Ergoactives’ general Warranty Policy for further limitations and exclusions
- Inclusion Body Myositis
better than a cane
I did not buy these from Senior.com but highly recommend if you fall or are dropping your cane often. I have Inclusion Body Myositis and have been using these, mostly just one of the crutches for short distances and both if I am walking longer distances. I feel more secure and steady with these as opposed to a cane.
Some of Our Favorites
Easy folding and stands alone
360 degree pivoting head
Supports up to 350 lbs
Height adjustable 30.5″ to 37.5″
Auto foot fluctuation for multiple terrains
Approximate user height: 4'11"-6'1"
5 Design Options
Supports up to 250 lbs
Weighs only 10 ounces
Comfortable grip & wrist strap
Ultralight Quad Cane
Carbon Fiber frame Less Than 1 lb
Adjustable height 26” to 36”
Supports up to 220 lbs
Ergonomic comfortable handle
Large base adds for extra stability
Cane Accessories & Parts
Nova Medical Cane Holder for Rollators and Folding Walkers
Nova Medical All-Terrain Quad Cane Tip with Rubber Grip Traction for Walking Cane
Nova Medical Mobility Flashlight with Pivot Attachment - Universal Fit
Essential Medical Supply Super Big Foot Cane Tip
Nova Medical Mini Quad Cane Tip - Fits Canes with 3/4 Inch Diameter
Nova Medical Universal Cane Tips - 3/4 Inch Diameter
Nova Medical Cane Tip & Grip Replacment Kit - Black
Drive Medical Accessories for Nitro Rollator Rolling Walkers