The Carex bariatric small base quad cane is adjustable and is a good everyday cane that will last for years. Cane is a black cane and a four prong cane. Whether you need some added support while walking or standing, have hips knees or ankles that aren't 100% reliable or are concerned that balance issues may lead to a fall, our walking canes offer stylish quality support. The cane can support 500lbs and is height adjustable between 28" to 37". Walking cane comes with a soft grip handle and is a very sturdy walking stick.
- CHOOSE THE BEST CANE FOR YOU: Choosing a mens cane or womens cane for your lifestyle is important. If our black bariatric cane isn't good for you, consider a wood cane, offset cane or derby cane by Carex.
- CAREX has been a leading creator of quad canes and walking sticks for women and men for over 30 years. Our goal is to provide innovative high quality walking canes that bring dignity & ease of use so consumers live healthier more independent lives.
- With a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds, the fully adjustable Xtra quad cane offers added stability over standard canes.
- Made of powder coated steel and has a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds, the Xtra Quad Cane (Small Base) is adaptable for right or left handed users.
- The small base feature allows for better maneuverability and is ideal for use on stairs.
- Weight Capacity for the walking cane is 500 lbs.
- The canes product weight is 4.3 lbs.
- The canes dimensions are (h x w x d) 28" - 37" x 6" x 7.5". The 28" - 37" is the adjustable height of the quad cane.