The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap tight, soft sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Master Cardiology stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft sealing eartips, Special Procedures Adapter, and instructions.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.