Afikim Afiscooter C4 Touring 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter with Canopy
When you buy with one of our financing options, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
We offer 2 main forms of financing to ease the pain of paying upfront for your orders. See more details below.
Step 1: Fill Your Cart & Checkout
Financing through affirm is easy! The first step is to add all the products you want to your cart and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. The pre qualification does NOT effect your credit score and you will have your payment options within a few short minutes.
Step 2: Choose How You Pay
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front. Get a real-time decision with just 5 pieces of info.
Step 3: Make Easy Monthly Payments
Download theAffirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
From the checkout page, follow the normal checkout process to complete your order and start your Financing!
Main Contact Us Page
The outstanding design of the Afiscooter C along with the user comfort facilities: a fully adjustable swiveling orthopedic seat that gives easy access and an enjoyable ride, the DELTA tiller that provides easy steering and is fully adjustable to accommodate any driver. A top quality drive is guaranteed with an advanced full suspension system.
In addition the Afiscooter C features a large rear basket (optional accessory).
The 4 wheel model allows for a smooth and comfortable ride along with improved stability, indoor and outside.
The Afiscooter C Touring with its unique canopy made to maximize the protection and safety of the driver, its excellent multifunctionality and ease of operation is the perfect mobility scooter for those who wish to maintain an active, dynamic and versatile lifestyle.
The combination of Mid-size dimensions, a powerful motor, a luxurious captain seat, well-tuned shock absorbers and an ergonomic modern steering tiller creates a scooter that is brilliant for both Outdoor and Indoors purposes. The three-wheel model has an extremely small turning radius and give supreme maneuverability
Whichever you choose you will enjoy an exceptionally comfortable ride, simple operation and a premium look and feel.
- Seat swivels 360º for easy transfers.
- Speed - 9.3 MPH
- Available in 3 colors
- Drive Range: 25.00 miles. Excellent Travel Range, with capacity to carry batteries up to 85 Ah
- 1-Year Hassle Free Manufacturer Warranty
- Fits standard car lifts for the traveling user.
- Safe and Comfortable, with well-tuned shock absorbers, a Luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat and a Powerful wide field of view LED headlight
- User Friendly, with an ergonomic tiller, left and right-hand controls and an easy to read display
- Great storage space, with Built in cup holders, a lockable front compartment and an option for a Rear lock box
- Multi Purpose, with Mid-size dimensions, Pneumatic tires, a powerful motor and High Ground Clarence that are brilliant for both Outdoor and Indoors purposes.
- Overall Length - 137cm (54")
- Overall Width - Standard Wheels - 67cm (26")
- Overall Width - Folded - 80cm (31")
- Overall Height - No Canopy - 128cm (50")
- Overall Height - with Canopy -163cm (65")
- Ground Clearance - 10cm (4")
- Weight - No Batteries - 95kg (209lb)
- Weight - (+) Canopy - 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity Including Driver - 150kg (330lb)
- Travel Range - 40-45km (25-28m)
- Maximum Speed - 10-15Kph (6.2-9.3mph)*
- Max Climbing Angle - 9º (16%)
- Turning Radius -170cm (67")
- Seating Width - 46cm (18")
- Tire Type - Pneumatic (1.7bar)
- Tire Size - Front - 4.10/3.50-6"
- Tire Size - Rear - 4.10/3.50-6"
- Battery Type x2 - 12V 85Ah, Max.
- Rear Wheel Drive Power Unit - 24V DC motor | 950W
- Controller Type - SD 120A
- Charger Type - 8Amp
- Options/Accessories - | Rear lock box | Wide seats 20" Crutch Holder
All Afiscooters are covered by extensive warranty for a minimum period of one year. The warranty policy must also reflect the local rules and regulations. Please contact your local provider for specific details.