Bemis Clean Shield Elevated Toilet Seat with Support Arms - The Most Secure Fit
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The ergonomic design allows the user to place their hands where they can best support themselves when sitting and standing. The width of the arms provides a comfortable seating area for the user. Simple, but important benefits focused around the end user.Bemis Independence’s Support Arms provide the benefits needed to support an independent lifestyle.
- High end residential... looks great on the bowl
- Cover allows proper closure when not in use
- Smooth, glossy surface that is stain resistant
- Innovative "reverse funnel" design
- Keeps everything in the bowl
- Discrete styling "hides" the shield
- Design avoids contact with waste
- Glossy surface is easy to clean
- Adds a 3 Inch rise
- Oversized ring provides additional comfort
- Ring's designed to eliminate pressure points
- Seat weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Ring and Cover are hinged, providing easy access for cleaning and standing use of the toilet
- Self sustaining hinges prevent ring slamming and eliminate any layback issue
- Style: Closed Ring, with Cover
- Size/Shape: Round
- Material: Polypropylene
- Hinges: Hybrid (Stainless steel & polypropylene) • Hardware Kit: Snap 2 SecureTM
- Bumpers: Ring: 4 Super GripTM
- Suggested Uses: Residential & Commercial
- Weight: 6.99 lbs
- Patented system that prevents the seat from loosening
- Easy to install... Installation Head will snap off when the correct clamping force is reached
- Seat does not wiggle or loosen when the user is sitting or standing
- Installation Tool is included with the seat
- Support Arms are available separately for your Clean Shield seat - Add them when you first purchase your seat
- Or add later when you need a little bit more assistance
- Weight bearing Support Arms, tested to over 300 lbs per side
- Ergonomically positioned to properly support the user through the sitting and standing process
- Comfortable 21" width between the arms
- Width of arms allows ring to be placed in an upright position, allows easy cleaning and standing use of the toilet
- A “Best Level” elevated toilet seat that provides the user a large number of benefits that have not been previously available on elevated and armed toilet seats
- Support Arms are sold separately and can be added when you need additional assistance sitting and standing
What is so different about the Clean Shield elevated toilet seat?
- Everything is the easy answer…
- The seat is securely mounted to the bowl, high-end residential appearance, hinged ring with cover, solid (versus hollow), weight capacity of 1,000 lbs., easy to clean and much more…
Why is it called “Clean Shield”?
- The seat’s discrete shield keeps everything in the bowl while avoiding contact through the innovative design
- If soiled, the smooth glossy surface is very easy to clean
What is Snap 2 Secure?
- Our patented installation system that prevents the seat from wiggling or loosening, ever.
- Easy to install and easy to remove
How high is the seat elevated?
- Our Clean Shield seats increase the height of the ring 3”
The ring looks a little larger than my regular toilet seat?
- The ring is oversized providing additional comfort by reducing pressure points
What is the weight capacity?
- We say “no limits” because it passes at 1,000 pounds and we could not test any higher
What is the seat made of?
- Injection molded polypropylene that is solid
How do I clean my seat?
- Warm water, soap and a soft cloth
- Do Not use abrasive cleaners… abrasive cleaners can scuff or scratch plastic surfaces
- Chemical cleaners are not recommended, but if used, thoroughly wipe down the seat and hinges to remove all cleaner residue
Does the seat require any assembly prior to installation?
- No… seat is ready to be installed when taken out of the carton
- If you want Support Arms, you will need to snap them into their mounting holes
What tools are needed to install the seat?
- Each seat comes with an Installation Tool (5/8” socket wrench) designed to install or remove your Clean Shield seat
How To Install Your New Bemis Toilet Seat
- support arms
See those arms?
They didn't bother to include them so I had to chase senior.com down to send them to me. They have yet to arrive.
This has been a tremendous help during my recovery from surgery. It makes getting up from the toilet so much easier. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is due to the fact that the chair doesn't always sit on the bowl completely if you sit down a certain way. It could be our toilet.
Very useful product for elderly father...highly recommend it. And, competitive price, too.
Review of elevated toilet seat
Very good experience. It makes using the toilet more comfortable and much safer.
The toilet seat and support arms are well made and seam like a solid product. There is a design issue with the rubber feet on the bottom of the seat though. When installed the two rear feet don't touch the toilet rim. This will cause stress on the hinge and seat. I had to install some spacers on the toilet rim to get all four feet to sit flush. I've been meaning to contact Bemis to get an explanation but haven't done so yet. I'd probably give it five stars if it didn't have this issue.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator – Lightweight Folding Travel Walker Rollator with 6” Swivel Wheels - Open Box
Nova Medical Padded Transfer Bench/Commode with Detachable Back - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
EV Rider Transport EZ Easy Move Folding Electric Scooters - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box