Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Aromatic Cedar Derby Walking Cane The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Derby Walking Cane is easily one of the most impressive canes in our line. Its reddish hues swirl beautifully down its shaft, while our signature twist, with its subtle elegance, accentuates the natural beauty of this unique walking cane. Cedar is a tough, rustic wood that thrives in the southern United States. It's used for fence posts, support beams, woodcrafts and all sorts of furniture making. To bolster its stability, we make the cane from three pieces of 3/8-inch, laminated aromatic cedar board. Each stick is then carefully cut to size, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. The resulting cane is lightweight, beautiful, and highly functional. Like all of our staffs and canes, the Derby Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Cane is handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods. Made in America, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen. How to Size a Walking Cane For walking canes, a standard 37-inch size is a good starting place for most adults. For taller folks, we offer 40-inch canes as well. If you are shorter, we offer 34 inch canes, too. Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- This smooth, polished red-hued cane has a natural beauty that will appeal to both men and women. It's incredibly sturdy while being remarkably lightweight. It has a nice, fresh aroma which adds to its appeal.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this best-selling cane is crafted from natural wood -the choicest cedar, a tough rustic wood with a beautiful finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The cane has classic appeal but with an interesting twist that makes it truly unique. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side.
- Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
- A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UPC 840008016449, 840008010775, 840008016456