Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Aromatic Cedar Canes
Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Aromatic Cedar Derby Walking Cane The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Derby Walking Cane is easily one of the most impressive canes in our line. Its reddish hues swirl beautifully down its shaft, while our signature twist, with its subtle elegance, accentuates the natural beauty of this unique walking cane. Cedar is a tough, rustic wood that thrives in the southern United States. It's used for fence posts, support beams, woodcrafts and all sorts of furniture making. To bolster its stability, we make the cane from three pieces of 3/8-inch, laminated aromatic cedar board. Each stick is then carefully cut to size, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. The resulting cane is lightweight, beautiful, and highly functional. Like all of our staffs and canes, the Derby Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Cane is handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.
- This smooth, polished red-hued cane has a natural beauty that will appeal to both men and women. It's incredibly sturdy while being remarkably lightweight. It has a nice, fresh aroma which adds to its appeal.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this best-selling cane is crafted from natural wood -the choicest cedar, a tough rustic wood with a beautiful finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The cane has classic appeal but with an interesting twist that makes it truly unique. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side.
- Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
- A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UPC 840008016449, 840008010775, 840008016456
- Walking stick
- cedar wood
Twisted Cedar Cane
Excellent. A very comfortable. strong, smooth walking stick.
Walking stick is perfect..Been on crutches after a fall and blew up my knee. Walking stick is much easier to handle and get around. Less cumbersome than even on one crutch. Nice and light weight but definitely serves it purpose for relieving the weight on the knee with each step. Beautiful cedar wood is icing on the cake.
Some of Our Favorites
Easy folding and stands alone
360 degree pivoting head
Supports up to 350 lbs
Height adjustable 30.5″ to 37.5″
Auto foot fluctuation for multiple terrains
Approximate user height: 4'11"-6'1"
5 Design Options
Supports up to 250 lbs
Weighs only 10 ounces
Comfortable grip & wrist strap
Ultralight Quad Cane
Carbon Fiber frame Less Than 1 lb
Adjustable height 26” to 36”
Supports up to 220 lbs
Ergonomic comfortable handle
Large base adds for extra stability
Cane Accessories & Parts
Nova Medical Cane Holder for Rollators and Folding Walkers
Nova Medical All-Terrain Quad Cane Tip with Rubber Grip Traction for Walking Cane
Nova Medical Mini Quad Cane Tip - Fits Canes with 3/4 Inch Diameter
Essential Medical Supply Super Big Foot Cane Tip
Nova Medical Mobility Flashlight with Pivot Attachment - Universal Fit
Nova Medical Universal Cane Tips - 3/4 Inch Diameter
Nova Medical Cane Tip & Grip Replacment Kit - Black
MOBB Healthcare Rubber Cane Tip W/Spike and Cap - 3/4 Inch