Whether you are working on your laptop or tablet, reading a good book, watching television or eating dinner, this convenient overbed table is ergonomically designed to help you relax as you use it in bed. The laminate top, black powder coated steel frame is durable enough to hold your laptop, plates and other belongings. No matter how tall your bed is, you can easily adjust the height of this table to meet your personal needs. The table tilts at 3 different angles to give you added versatility and features a protective lip around the edge to prevent items from sliding off. Great for both home and hospital beds!
No Assembly Required - Instructions
- Pull the table out from the packaging and lay flat on the ground.
- Pull out the knob on the bottom of the table.
- Position the knob over the small hole on the base of the table, and insert to lock in place. The table will stand straight up.
- Pull the knob under the table top, and align it with one of the holes. Adjust the table top to the desired angle.
- Please note: Make sure all parts are tight and secure; the push button pins must be popped out all the way. Do not use the table as an aid to transfer in and out of bed.
- Highly versatile overbed table is great for working on your laptop, eating breakfast, watching TV or enjoying a good book.
- The laminate top, black power coated steel frame is durable enough to hold your laptop and other personal belongings as you relax in bed.
- No assembly required!
- Features a protective lip around the edge to prevent items from sliding off
- Ergonomic tilt-top table can adjust to 15, 30 and 45 degree angles to the left or right
- Smooth casters with wheel locks
- Adjustable height: 25 ½ to 38 ½ inches
- Table top: 15 x 23 inches
- Weight capacity: 55 pounds