The Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress aids in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by providing pressure redistribution via ambient air technology.
Comprised of four foam-filled air cells, this hybrid system displaces the weight of the patient off of bony prominences and areas prone to pressure ulcers. The two-way valve system is easily adjusted to allow the movement of ambient air throughout the system, providing a dynamic self-adjusting surface without the use of a pump.
This multi-layered therapeutic system includes a 1" top layer of visco-elastic memory foam enveloping the patient for comfort, a firm perimeter foam shell which allows for safe patient transfers, and a 5 degree heel slope for offloading pressure on the vulnerable heels. The Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress is designed with high quality foam that is antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex-free. The Derma Plush urethane knit cover is a multi-stretch fabric that helps reduce patient shear, is fluid resistant, and easily removable for cleaning.
- Designed to prevent and treat pressure ulcers at any stage, the four foam-filled air cells self-adjust to patient needs
- 1" Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides premium comfort and immersion
- High density foam perimeter provides firm edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- 6.5" to 4.5" heel slope redistributes pressure from vulnerable heels
- Derma Plush stretch cover helps reduce patient shear and is efficiently fluid resistant with low moisture vapor transmission to protect skin integrity
- Foam and cover are antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex-free
- Meets flammability standards CFR1632 and CFR 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6.5"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam