This clinical care Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical is ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care. It shits into four positions: upright, TV, full recline and Trendelenburg. Both recline and Trendelenburg positions are controlled by a gas cylinder and can only be attained by an attendant and a convenient release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that includes a recess for a cup. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. With a neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame, the chair is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. It includes a weight capacity of 250 pounds and comes protected by a limited lifetime warranty on the frame, a 1 year warranty on the upholstery and moving parts.
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care; Chair can be positioned in 4 positions - upright, TV, Full Recline, and Trendelenburg
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position; Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release; Handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, upholstered, armrests are angled to provide comfort and support in any reclined position; Comfortable built-in headrest; Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to maintain; Side panels "pop off" for easy cleaning
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner
The upholstery comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade and rosewood.Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure reclinerGas cylinder release handle for quick back releaseRelease handle can be operated from either side of the reclinerWide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined positionUpholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline positionNeutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintainComfortable built in headrestFoam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specificationsLimited Lifetime Warranty on Frame,1 Year on Upholstery and Moving PartsColor Blue Ridge