Drive Medical Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss -10 Inch
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
A Lateral Rotation Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical aids patients who are at risk for circulation problems and pressure ulcers. With the LS9500, the turning, moving and shifting of the patient is done by the mattress itself with the option of 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees. The LS9500 can also operate with an "on demand" low air loss function to provide an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface for maximum patient comfort.
- Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles, and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40-degrees
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress is constructed of 20, 8" high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with 2, 10" high side air bolsters
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the "on-demand" low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- 10, 20, 30, and 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and full position adjustable turning positions up to 40-degrees
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds
- Actual Product Weight: 45 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 45 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box