Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort.
The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.
- This combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced via quick disconnects
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- Adjustable patient comfort settings
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 30.84 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Dark Purple
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Height: 8.1"
- Pump Length: 11"
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Width: 3.9"
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Exit Alarm with Chair Pressure Sensing Pad - Open Box
HealthCraft Dependa-Bar Bathroom and Shower Mounted Safety Rail - Open Box