Drive Medical Med Aire Plus Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System 80 x 54
When you buy with one of our financing options, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
We offer 2 main forms of financing to ease the pain of paying upfront for your orders. See more details below.
Step 1: Fill Your Cart & Checkout
Financing through affirm is easy! The first step is to add all the products you want to your cart and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. The pre qualification does NOT effect your credit score and you will have your payment options within a few short minutes.
Step 2: Choose How You Pay
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front. Get a real-time decision with just 5 pieces of info.
Step 3: Make Easy Monthly Payments
Download theAffirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
From the checkout page, follow the normal checkout process to complete your order and start your Financing!
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting.
The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced.
The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.
- This combination therapy bariatric system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- Low air loss holes in the central 9 bladders beneath the trunk and pelvis wick away moisture and humidity providing improved micro-climate control
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 40 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 54"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
When you buy with one of our financing options, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees.....not even late fees!
We offer 2 main forms of financing to ease the pain of paying upfront for your orders. Click on the banner for more details or choose the financing option you want at checkout.
Check Out Our Promotions!
We always want you to save as much as possible while getting the products you want and need! This page is dedicated to all of our current and ongoing promotions across our entire site so you NEVER miss a good deal! Some deals are for a limited time only so don't hesitate to contact a product specialist if you have any questions.
Click On The Banner Above To View All Promotions
Masks and Personal Protection Products
KF94 Antibacterial Face Masks - Individually Wrapped
GF Disposable Protective KN95 Face Masks with 4 Layer Filtration
Harley NIOSH Approved N95 Particulate Respirator Mask
Non-Woven 3-Layer Premium Disposable Dust Masks with Bacteria Filter - Box of 50
Comfortable Reusable & Washable Dusk Masks - 5 Colors
Clear Anti-Fog Reusable Face Shield with Elastic Headband - Box of 10
MOBB Face Shield With Anti-Fog Reusable Glasses
DTMI 3-Ply Earloop Disposable Protective Masks