The support offered by Drive's Two Wheeled Walker with Seat makes it a great mobility aid if you experience weakness in your legs, have difficulty keeping your balance or are at risk of falling when walking. Configured with handles like a Rollator, the walker's large swivel front wheels eliminate the need to pick up the unit to advance it, making for smooth, easy movement. Plus, the walker adds a comfortable, convenient seat and backrest that let you take a break wherever you go. Stopping is quick and easy by pressing down on the rear legs to brake. And the whole lightweight unit folds easily when not in use.
- Features comfortable and convenient padded seat and backrest. The weight limit of the walker is 300 pounds
- 12 lbs
- Quickly folds when not in use
- Rear leg tips act as brakes when pressed down
- Height adjustable handles are contoured for a comfortable grip
- Large swivel wheels added for maneuverability