HealthCraft Advantage Rail with Pivot Locking Technology
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Advantage Rail provides vertical and horizontal support for added safety to your living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom. Featuring an innovative “Pivot and Lock” technology, it offers centralized support that moves with you, getting you wherever you need to go. It easily installs in your bathroom, bedroom, or wherever else you need support.
- A gentle lift unlocks the horiztontal rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move freely. Let the rail down to lock
- Provides 8 locking positions. Height adjustable
- Safe Effective Support. Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting standing and moving
- To help prevent a forward fall the rail will lock if released and reduce Caregiver Strain
- Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises.
- Promotes safe and independent movement
- Weight Capacity 300 lb For Advantage Rail
- Weight Capacity 450 lb For Advantage Rail Bariatric
- All Steel construction protected with Anti-Microbial Powder coat white gloss finish for years of service
- Latex free grip
- Made In Canada
- This is not a free standing safety rail. This must be mounted to the ground. For Installation instructions, click the "Installation" tab
- Rail Diameter - 1.25"/3.175cm
- Rail Length - 17"/43cm
- Horizontal Rail Height Range - 3-38"/76-97cm
- Pole Diameter - 1.5"/3.81cm
- Pole Height - 54"/137cm
- Floor Plate Diameter - 7.5"/19cm
|Finish / Colour||Anti-microbial powder coat white|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg (Standard)
450lbs / 204kg (Bariatric)
|Rail Diameter||1.5” / 38.1mm|
|Support Arm Length||17” / 432mm|
|Height Adjustable||30-38” / 762-965mm (from floor)|
|Grip Material||Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free)|
|Installation Mechanism||Secures to floor (hardware dependant on floor type)|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||1/4 x 3" / 6 x 76mm length lag bolts are included|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Concealed – metal base plate covers mounting screws|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Product Code||Advantage Rail (AR-T)
Advantage Rail Bariatric (AR-T-HD)
|Shipping Dimensions||19x8x34” / 483x203x864mm|
|Shipping Weight||22lbs / 9.9kg|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Step 1: Fasten mast to floor with appropriate fasteners for floor construction.
Step 2. Lower plate to cover exposed screws at bottom of mast.
Step 3. Set height of rail and install sleeve with thru pin.
Step 4. Place pivot rail assembly into mast.
Step 5. Install top bushing.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Exit Alarm with Chair Pressure Sensing Pad - Open Box
HealthCraft Dependa-Bar Bathroom and Shower Mounted Safety Rail - Open Box