HealthSmart Premium Blood Pressure Monitor for Upper Arm with Clinically Accurate Talking LCD Screen
This stylish monitor with the most advanced features and two different size cuffs will help you easily keep track of your blood pressure in the convenience of your home. With clinically accurate results you can count on, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are doing your best to keep yourself and your family healthy. The 120-reading memory stores up to 60 readings each for two people, meaning you can keep track of yourself and another family member using the same monitor. It even averages the last three readings so you can get a more accurate picture of your progress. The high-contrast backlit screen displays the date, time and your heart rate as well, alerting you to any irregular patterns. You’ll also find the Visual BP Guide invaluable for comparing your readings to internationally established standards for home blood pressure use. The convenient talking function can be set to English or Spanish, making monitoring your blood pressure simple.
- This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle and help you stay on top of your blood pressure. The convenient talking feature lets you hear your results in either English or Spanish, making it easy to monitor your progress.
- Healthy living, simplified! No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on an advanced digital LCD screen. Standard cuff is 11 ¾ x 16 ½ inches. Large cuff is 16 ½ x 18 ¾ inches.
- Monitor your progress with an automatic average of your last three readings
- Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection
- Keep track of past readings with the memory that stores as many as 120 total readings for two people and includes a date and time stamp
- 120-Reading Memory Storage (60 each for 2 users) with date and time stamp
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- Powered by batteries or AC adapter
- Visual BP Guide
- Talking function in English or Spanish
- 2 cuffs: Standard cuff is 11 ¾ x 16 ½ inches. Large cuff is 16 ½ x 18 ¾ inches
- Clinically accurate
- High contrast backlit LCD screen
- Averages last 3 readings
- Measures 6 ½ x 4 inches
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Includes: One upper arm monitor, one standard adult cuff, one large adult cuff, four AA batteries, AC adapter and zippered case
- Lifetime limited warranty
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Nova Medical GetGo Petite Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Karman Healthcare LT-980 Series Ultra Lightweight K4 Wheelchair - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box