HealthSmart Premium Series Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
This stylish compact wrist monitor with the most advanced features will help you easily keep track of your blood pressure in the convenience of your home, office or while traveling. With clinically accurate results you can count on, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are doing your best to keep yourself and your family healthy. This premium monitor features heart spot technology which indicates the optimum position on your arm to ensure the most accurate reading. The 120-reading memory stores up to 60 readings each for two people, meaning you can keep track of yourself and another family member using the same monitor. It even averages the last three readings so you can get a more accurate picture of your progress. The high-contrast backlit digital screen displays the time, date and your heart rate as well, alerting you to any irregular patterns. You’ll also find the Visual BP Guide invaluable for comparing your readings to internationally established standards for home blood pressure use. The convenient talking function can be set to English or Spanish, making monitoring your blood pressure simple.
- This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle whether you use it at home or on the go. Stay on top of your blood pressure no matter where your day takes you. Bring it to the office, the gym or even on a trip.
- Healthy living, simplified! No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on an advanced digital LCD screen. The convenient talking feature lets you hear your results in either English or Spanish, making it easy to monitor your progress.
- It is battery operated, so say goodbye to cords that get in the way. Cuff is 5 ¼ x 8 ½ inches.
- Monitor your progress on the go with an automatic average of your last three readings. Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection.
- Keep track of past readings with the memory that stores as much as 120 total readings for two users and includes a date and time stamp
- 120-Reading Memory Storage (60 each for 2 users) with date and time stamp
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- Powered by batteries
- Visual BP Guide
- Talking function in English or Spanish
- Wrist cuff is 5 ¼ x 8 ½ inches
- Heart Spot Technology
- Clinically accurate
- High contrast backlit LCD screen
- Averages last 3 readings
- Measures 3 x 2 ½ inches
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Includes: One wrist monitor, one cuff, 2 AAA batteries and case
- Lifetime limited warranty
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Exit Alarm with Chair Pressure Sensing Pad - Open Box