The Hoyer Elevate Sit To StandProfessional Bariatric Patient Lift With Scale & Electric Base is lightweight with a Best-in-Class Feature Set that Uniquely Prevents Caregiver Injuries and Drives Compliance. The Elevate® is an active lift designed to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. It is compact and sturdy with a Safe Working Load of 440 lbs. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display and user friendly controls. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you to recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Hoyer Elevate in top shape! The Elevate incorporates key intuitive features for caregiver safety. These include a spring-loaded lever to adjust kneepad height as well as a rubber push pad designed to initiate lift movement eliminating initial push forces.
- Integrated digital scale
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- One hand adjustable kneepad can be adjusted to an infinite number of settings within the operating range while the patient is positioned in the sling.
- Angled, removable foot tray
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Safe Working Load 440 lbs.
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 64.7 in.
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.3 in.
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 24.8 in.
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 in.
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger.
- Powered Base.
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts