Invacare's Full Electric Low Homecare Bed is easy to use and takes away all the strain and hassle of raising and lowering of the knees and upper body and it safely adjusts the height of the bed frame for easy patient transfers.
Combining functionality with the luxury of full motorized pendant control, Invacare's Full electric is equipped with a quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures. Also convenient is the fast cycle time for the lowering of the bed.
Invacare's fully electric low bed has double insulated wiring and its high-impact head and foot boards resist scratching. Two locking and two non-locking casters made of non-marring rubber tread provide secure positioning. Also included is a hand-crank in case of a power outage.
Features and Benefits
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning
- Maximum Bed Height: 23”
- Minimum Bed Height : 9.5”
- Length: 88”
- Width: 36”
- Sleep Surface: 80” x 36”
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Maximum Back Angle: 70°