Offering just the right amount of assistance, this Soap Dish is much more than a stunning decorative feature. Not only does it provide a convenient place to store a bar of soap, it offers exceptional support and stylish design for ease of use and peace of mind. The dish itself is easy to remove, allowing for convenient cleaning, letting you keep your shower spotless with minimal effort.
- User Weight Capacity Supports up to 500lbs / 227kgs when installed to structural wood backing.
- Discreet wall stems with concealed screws Makes mounting areas virtually invisible.
- Multi-contact wall support 3 points of contact for maximum structural support.
- Solid surface tray Shatterproof tray resists the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Finishes available: Polished Chrome (-CP) Brushed Stainless (-BS) Powder Coat Bronze (-ORB) Powder Coat Matte Black (-BLK)
||Polished Chrome (-CP)
Brushed Stainless (-BS)
Powder Coat Bronze (-ORB)
Powder Coat Matte Black (-BLK)
||Solid surface material
||500lbs / 227kgs (ADA Compliant)
Note: Reduced weight capacity if installed using hollow wall anchors.
||1.25″ / 31.8mm (ADA Compliant)
||1.50” / 3.8cm (ADA Compliant)
||12.10″ / 307mm
||13″ / 330mm
||Must screw to wood backing behind wall. Hollow wall anchors can be used when no wood structure is available (Note: Reduced weight capacity).
Full Structure:#10 x 3″ / 76mm length, stainless steel wood screw (x3).
Hollow Walls (no structure): 3/16-24 x 3”/76mm length, stainless steel bolt and hollow wall anchors (x3).
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed
||Rail stems conceal mounting hardware.
|Country of Origin
||14x13x4″ / 356x330x102mm
||5lbs / 2.3kgs
||Limited lifetime warranty
Click Here to Download The Installation Instructions