The Karman VIP2 Tilt-in-Space & Reclining Transport Wheelchair is the next generation in innovation and design for Tilt wheelchairs. The VIP2 series is a revolutionary tilt and recline transport wheelchair that weighs just 36 pounds in transport mode. This design of wheelchair may be optimal for users who require a higher degree of pressure relief compared to your manual wheelchair.
The tilt and recline design allows for the user weight to be more evenly distributed on the entire body versus a standard wheelchair that can cause an immense load of pressure on the lower back, which can then lead to pressure sores, skin breakdown, and further complications. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design, coupled with the 30º range of reclining back, and an aircraft grade T6 aluminum frame.
- Weighs only 43 lbs (without footrest)
- Tilt in Space and Reclining Function
- Intelligent 0-35º degree tilt evenly distributes pressure
- Reclining Backrest range of 0-30º
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Removable Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Tension Adjustable Backrest
- Pelvic Seat Belt Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt-Recline Operated
- 14" x 1" Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Upgraded To Elevating Legrest
- Weight Capacity of 255 lbs.
- Seat Width : 16" or 18" options
- Seat Depth : 18 inch.
- Armrest Height : 8-11 inch.
- Seat Height : 19 inch.
- Back Height : 19 inch. + (16 inch. adj. headrest)
- Overall Height : 40-56 inch.
- Overall Open Width : 27 inch.
- Folded Width : 16 inch.
- Overall Length : 44 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings/Footrest : 43 lbs.
- Weight Capacity : 255 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions : 35" L x 33" H x 16" W