The XO-202 series from Karman Healthcare is yet again the most cost effective alternative to standing for users wanting or needing to stand. Similar to a power wheelchair, the XO series allows users to drive the chair up to a maximum speed of 5 mph, as well as stand at an almost vertical degree and drive while in the standing position, thus promoting overall pressure relief, blood circulation, independence, and an aid for daily living
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
||14 inch., 16 inch., 18 inch.
||18 inch.,19 inch., 20 inch.
||40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)
||25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.
||48 x 40 x 31 (260 lbs via LTL)