The XO-202 series from Karman Healthcare is yet again the most cost effective alternative to standing for users wanting or needing to stand. Similar to a power wheelchair, the XO series allows users to drive the chair up to a maximum speed of 5 mph, as well as stand at an almost vertical degree and drive while in the standing position, thus promoting overall pressure relief, blood circulation, independence, and an aid for daily living
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
- Company Controller (Additional Accessory): Rear mounted joystick for companion usage. Controls all functions of device. Including standing, driving, and sitting.
||14 inch., 16 inch., 18 inch.
||18 inch.,19 inch., 20 inch.
||40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)
||25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.
||48 x 40 x 31 (260 lbs via LTL)
Register your Warranty
Click Here To Download Warranty
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. Warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced / repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, accidental damages intentional or not are not covered under Factory warranty. Arm pad and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation dependent. Should a field action or recall occur. Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration are still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.