The Med Mizer Comfort Wide Adjustable Width Bed is an innovative adjustable bed with features that allow for improved caregiving and patient comfort. Most notably, this bed is equipped with push button slide technology, so you can adjust the bed’s width from 35” to 39” or even 42”. There are no tools required to make these adjustments, and you can change the bed’s width in just seconds.
Why the Med Mizer Comfort Wide Adjustable Width Bed Is Right for You
The Med Mizer Comfort Wide Adjustable Width Bed is a versatile bed option. The deck height can be adjusted from 9” to 25”, and its low height provides extra protection from falls. Measuring 80” long and with a 600-pound weight capacity, this bed makes a practical choice for many patients.
This bed has a patient’s comfort in mind, and the ability to expand the bed to 39” or 42” is a favored feature. These expanded widths maximize comfort and space, both of which are so important for patients spending long periods of time in bed.
Versatile and built with ease of use in mind, the Med Mizer Comfort Wide Adjustable Width Bed is second to none.
- Bed expands to 42 inches wide without the use of tools for more comfort and flexibility
- Wall bumpers - Soft non-marking bumpers come standard to protect wall from damage
- Steel Pivots - Each pivot has hardened steel bushings or high bolts to extend the life of the bed
- Full clear span underneath for unobstructed access with lifts or assisting devices
- Multiplayers Positions - Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg and cardiac chair can be quickly achieved with the 5 function handset
- 600-pound weight capacity