MedCline Acid Reflux Relief Bed Wedge and Body Pillow System
- Key Features
The MedCline Reflux Relief System, our most popular product, includes the Advanced Positioning Wedge and the MedCline Therapeutic Body Pillow for maximum comfort and side-sleeping support. The components work together to comfortably create and maintain the ideal inclined + left-side sleep position for 100% natural reflux relief. Validated in 5 independent clinical trials, the position created only by MedCline has been proven to be the most effective treatment for heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea, and the many other distressing symptoms of acid reflux/GERD, as well as providing protection from prolonged acid exposure...all while you sleep! While the left side is typically best for reflux relief, the Reflux Relief System can be used on the left or right side.
Please keep in mind that the MedCline Reflux Relief System takes up ½ of a queen-size bed (30” wide).
- CLINICALLY PROVEN. MedCline Reflux Relief Bed Wedge and Pillow System has been validated in 5 independent clinical trials. This system is proven to be the most effective treatment for heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea and many other symptoms of acid reflux & gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- PROTECTION FROM HARMFUL ACID. Clinical trials by top gastrointestinal researchers nationwide show that the MedCline wedge and pillow system work together to reduce exposure to harmful stomach acid 87% more than a standard sleeping wedge.
- IDEAL SLEEP POSITION. MedCline's patented dual-component design includes an arm pocket to relieve pressure from your downside arm and shoulder, and prevents you from sliding down to ensure a comfortable and restful night's sleep in the ideal position for maximum natural reflux relief.
- MORE THAN A BED WEDGE. MedCline's Reflux Relief system includes the Advanced Positioning Bed Wedge, a full-length memory foam body pillow available in 3 different sizes, and includes a plush, washable 80%/20% Cotton-Poly pillow case.
- SIMPLE SET-UP. FAST RELIEF. The MedCline Reflux Relief System sits on top of your mattress, which takes up ½ of a queen-sized bed so you can comfortably turn over while remaining close to your partner. Full system measures 50" long, 30" wide and 12.5" tall.
Key features of the MedCline Reflux Relief System include:
Clinically proven position for superior relief. Clinical trials performed by the top GI researchers nationwide show that sleeping in the position created only by MedCline (inclined + left side) reduces exposure to harmful stomach acid by 87% compared to a standard bed wedge. MedCline has been clinically proven to provide significant symptom reduction for patients suffering with nocturnal reflux, laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) or “silent reflux” patients, post-esophagectomy, and gestational reflux.
You won't slide down during the night. The patented design of this dual component system creates the optimal inclined + side sleeping position for reflux relief and prevents you from sliding during the night, which is one of the primary complaints with a standard bed wedge. By not sliding down, you are able to maintain this ideal position for maximum relief, all night long.
Sleep comfortably on your side. The patented arm pocket of the Advanced Positioning Wedge not only prevents you from sliding down but it takes the pressure off your downside arm and shoulder. For those who are not naturally side sleepers, the Therapeutic Body Pillow provides additional support to keep you from rolling to your back and can be pulled between the knees to take pressure off your lower back.
Inclines your entire torso, not just head and neck. Unlike many standard wedges, the MedCline Reflux Relief System inclines your entire torso, not just your head and neck, for maximum ergonomic support and effectiveness.
Medical-grade materials for quality, support and longevity. Most standard bed wedges are just a singular foam cut into a triangle. The Advanced Positioning Wedge is constructed with four types of medical-grade foam, strategically placed for maximum support and product longevity. The top layer of the Advanced Positioning Wedge is memory foam for added comfort. The Therapeutic Body Pillow is filled with high-quality shredded memory foam for adjustability and longevity.
Real User Reviews & Testimonials
MedCline Shoulder Relief System Set-Up
Installing The MedCline Relief System Pillow Cases
- shoulder pain
I have a rotator cuff injury and this pillow allows me to sleep on my side without putting pressure on my shoulder. When I toss and turn at night, I have to consciously pull my arm out of the pillow to switch sides. This pillow has helped my shoulder heal quicker. This is a GREAT product!
I’m really enjoying the pillow but the body pillow was unnecessary and uncomfortable.
I absolutely give it 5+ stars!!
My reflux and shoulder pain are no longer since I received mine in December 2018. It did take a few nights with trying different placement of pillows, but I absolutely give it 5+ stars!! I no longer toss and turn from side to side. Best sleep I’ve had in years!
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Nova Medical GetGo Petite Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Karman Healthcare LT-980 Series Ultra Lightweight K4 Wheelchair - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box