The Medline Bariatric Rollator Walker features a durable steel frame and large 8" wheels with reinforced forks and spokes allowing wheels to easily roll on all surfaces. This heavy-duty rolling walker has height adjustable handles and greater distance between the handles (23.5”) for people that need or want the extra room. Built for comfort, the walker has a padded seat and back support, so you can sit and rest in comfort after walking. This item also comes with loop brakes that allow you to stop safely, and the foldable design makes it easy to store away when not in use.
- Strong, reinforced steel frame supports up to 400 lbs
- Large 8 inch wheels with reinforced spokes for extra strength | Walker Height Range: 31.5”-37.5" | Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Dimensions larger than standard rollators, measuring 29" W x 44.5" H x 29" D (may not fit through all door frames)
- Wide 17.5 inch x 14 inch padded seat with velcro pocket underneath | Width between handles: 23.5 inches
- Handles adjust from 31.5"-37.5" allowing users a more customized fit. Measurements from floor to seat: 22" (not adjustable)
- Product weight: 25 pounds.
NOTE: This rollator is 29" wide and may not fit through standard door frames found in the home.