The safest way to store your valuables and important documents is to keep them in your bank's safe deposit box. But this isn't always convenient, especially if you want daily access to your important belongings. A Protex wall safe would then be a good investment. Specially, since you will be storing some of your most valuable belongings in it. Protex wall safes are drilled into your wall, between studs. You can install a Protex wall safe when you are building your home or office, or you can put it in later. All Protex wall safes come with a flange so that you don't need to re-plaster the walls. Wall safes can be opened by electronic lock or biometric lock depending on the model you choose.
- Burglary Resistant wall safe with fingerprint locking system.
- The FW-1814Z is equipped with state-of-the-art fingerprint reader for secure and easy operation.
- Motorized locking bolt system will open the door automatically.
- Designed to be installed between 16 Inches o/c wall studs ; 2 Removable shelves
- Approximately .44 cubic feet of storage space.