The unique design of the RAD Helix™ roller provides targeted massage to sore, tight muscles along the back to rejuvenate the spine.
The arched design of this innovative massage roller is inspired by human DNA, replicating a double helix. Its anatomical shape is designed to unlock back stiffness on two planes and flush out toxins to promote healthy, open posture.
The two cone-shaped ends provide release in two different planes — extending and opening your spine —while the ridges offer waves of pressure to flush waste materials out of your muscles. The dip in the middle allows you to apply strong pressure and release stress while safely protecting the spine.
The roller is made of a specially designed polymer that’s soft enough for relieving tension in the muscles, yet strong enough for heavy-duty use. The material is waterproof, sweat-proof and non-porous.
- The foam roller - reinvented / designed with a spinal recess so you stop painfully rolling out your spine, and start rolling out your muscles
- Relieves muscle tension, increases mobility and aids in recovery through self myofascial release
- High density / made of high quality EVA foam that wipes clean
- 17 + USES / Designed for low back, glutes and shins. Can also use on lats, serratus, QL, hamstrings, quads, IT bands, tibialis anterior and more
- IDEAL FOR / pre and post-workout, yoga, travel, body maintenance, muscle tightness, muscle pain (jaw, neck, shoulders, back, hips, legs, hands, feet), personal training, increasing performance, athletes (soccer, tennis, volleyball, running, cycling, hiking, swimming, basketball, football, baseball, weight lifting, body building, etc.), flexibility, crossfit training, health and wellness, etc.
- Dimensions: 12 ½” x 3"
- Materials: High-density foam
This product can be combined with the Rad Rod for two-in-one massage rolling. (Rod sold separately.)