The Roscoe Medical Overbed Table is a simple, no-tilt steel frame table on swivelling caster wheels. No bells & whistles with the focus on quality construction. When bed bound in hospital or at home, it’s important to minimize strain on the back & spine. Overbed tables promote ergonomic positions, but they all have too many fancy features!
- No muscle needed for the overbed table with wheels. Easily glide into place, then out of the way on the locking swivelling caster wheels
- The hydraulic assist requires only very light pressure to raise, & minimal weight to lower. Safe for seniors or injured hospital bed patients
- With no tilt adjustment, there’s no possibility of accidental tip overs. Roscoe’s strong steel frame provides reliable bed trays for eating
- Scratch & spill resistant overbed table top with a classic walnut wood-grain finish. The over bed table can safely hold up to 40lbs
- Holds everything needed to stay safely lying in bed. The 15 x 30 inch table top has space for a coffee & book on either side of a large sized laptop