These caregiver aids trigger an fall monitor when pressure is removed from the pad. These medical devices prevent falls and elopement by alerting a caregiver when a resident vacates their bed or chair and may need assistance. For use with fall prevention monitors. For facility or in-home care.
- The 10" x 30" 1 year bed sensor pads by Smart Caregiver.
- High quality bed sensor pads, designed to work with the TL-2100 series bed and chair alarms.
- The bed sensor pads are made of the highest quality, durable materials.
- Pads feature the safety conscious 'Breakaway Cord', designed specifically to help reduce the possibility of tripping or trapping hazards.
- NOTE: YOU WILL NEED AN ALARM TO USE THESE PADS. (SOLD SEPARATELY)