No more broken cords! This Bed Alarm Sensor Pad has a replaceable SafeTRelease that separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from pad, providing greater safety with less tripping risk and reducing the need to buy new sensor pads due to cord damage. Bed Alarm Sensor Pads by Smart Caregiver are placed under the resident on the bed. When resident gets up and pressure is released from the pad the monitor will be activated and alert the caregiver (Monitor required, not included). The PPB-WI Bed Alarm Sensor Pad offers caregivers an efficient method of knowing when a resident is getting out of a bed. Bed Alarm Sensor Pads from Smart Caregiver are compatible with all Smart Caregiver fall prevention monitors and systems. These Bed sensor pads are totally sealed and impervious to fluids. They are made with silver membrane technology to assure a long reliable life. These weight-sensitive pressure pads are for bed fall alarm monitor use. When connected to a fall prevention monitor, the pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad itself. This pressure pad provides incontinence protection. IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-Returnable. For health and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns on this item.
This is a replacement pad for an existing monitoring system. You must already have the monitor for this pad to work. This replacement pad will work with a TL-2100B monitor, a TL-2100E monitor, a TL-2100S monitor, a TL-2016 monitor, or a TL-3100V monitor.
- This 1 year life replacement pad must have an existing monitor in order to be used.
- Can be used as a replacement pad for the TL-2100B monitor
- Can be used as a replacement pad for the TL-2100E monitor
- Can be used as a replacement pad for the TL-2100S monitor
- Can be used as a replacement pad for the TL-2016 monitor
- Sensor Pad is placed under patient in bed or chair
- Signals monitor (not incl.) if patient gets up
- SafeTRelease Cord separates instead of breaking
- Measures 10-in x 30-in
- Non-Returnable item