Stander BedCane - Home Bed Assist & Support Handle
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Stander BedCane is a one of a kind bedside safety handle that allows its users to transfer in and out of bed safely. The ergonomic, no-slip handle provides a low profile, comfortable grip and is adjustable in height for maximum comfort. The wooden platform provides a strong and steady hold for safety and peace of mind. The BedCane comes with a bonus organizer pouch to help keep valuables close by during the night. The BedCane also comes with a safety strap that attaches to the bed frame for additional stability. It’s perfect for most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds..
- Support Handle - Non-slip cushion handle makes it easy to get in-and-out of bed
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Convenient storage to keep handy items close by.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Safety Strap - Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Fits mattress height range of 12”-16”
- Rail Height: Adjustable 19” - 22”
- Fits mattress thickness of: 12” - 16”
- Rail Width: 15”
- Base Dimensions: 23” x 19”
- Weight of product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or many adjustable beds with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts
- Package Dimensions: 25” x 19” x 2”
Warning: Entrapment, Strangulation, Suffocation and Fall Hazards.
Gaps in and around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
Warning: Suffocation/Strangulation Hazard/Entrapment Hazard
If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
• NEVER use unless product is tight against mattress, without gaps, and at least 12.5 in. from headboard and footboard.
• NEVER use with children.
• NEVER use on toddler, bunk, water, or inflatable beds, or on beds with mattress toppers or soft compressible pads.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box