The Titan 500 is a freestanding overhead patient lift for home health care. It allows a single caregiver to safely transfer a loved one without the stress and strain of a floor-based lift. The lift spans the bed and leaves room for a wheelchair or other assistive device.
The Titan 500 is a complete system with no additional item purchases required.
It includes the freestanding frame and overhead beam, rechargeable electric lift motor, four point lift bar, remote control, battery charger and a universal sling.
Each Titan 500 Patient Lift comes with a universal sling and we have four sizes to choose from. The ergonomic sling design combines strategically placed padding and adjustable strap attachment to a four point lift bar ensuring a stable, secure and comfortable experience while being lifted and transferred. Universal slings can be used for transfer and toileting and are easy to apply and remove from the patient when in a wheelchair.
- Easy to use
- Battery powered and rechargeble
- Can lift patient from floor
- Easy to move and re-install in new location
- Installs in minutes
- Lifts up to 500 lbs
- High strength aluminum frame
- System includes an ergonomic universal sling
- System includes free shipping within continental US.
- Four point lift bar keeps sling from pinching patient
- Fits in the standard bedroom
- Optional casters available for frame
- Long-lasting battery life
- Weekly recharging only
- Machine washable sling
- Low voltage remote control
- Emergency down system
- Excelllent customer service
- One year limited warranty
- System includes all accessories - no extras needed
The standard system features an 8 foot long overhead beam and works with a Single or Hospital Bed. We offer two other options that work with larger beds or larger bedrooms. Our 10 foot system works with a Double or Queen Bed and our 12 foot system works with a King Bed.
The Titan 500 ships freight to your home and arrives partially assembled. Two adults can complete the assembly in about 30 minutes. It is easy to remove and re-install in a new location if necessary. The lift may also move throughout the home by adding an optional locking caster set to the frame.