Drive Medical Prime Plus P2002 Long Term Care Bed
Senior.com Financing Through Our Partner Affirm
When you buy with Affirm through Senior.com, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
Step 1: Fill Your Cart & Checkout
Financing through affirm is easy! The first step is to add all the products you want to your cart and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. The pre qualification does NOT effect your credit score and you will have your payment options within a few short minutes.
Step 2: Choose How You Pay
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front. Get a real-time decision with just 5 pieces of info.
Step 3: Make Easy Monthly Payments
Download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
What would be my APR rate?
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners. Options depend on your purchase amount, up to $17,500, and a down payment may be required.
Helpful Financing Articles From Seniornews.com
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
- Quiet, smooth operation/Easy-to-use Hand Pendant electrically controls Head/Foot/Contour positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient and caregiver
- Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, within easy reach to operate all adjustments
- Variable Comfort Chair and Cardiac Chair (with Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg staff control option) adjustability helps provide added comfort and relaxation positioning for the resident and facilitates caregiver accessibility
- Cardiac Chair positioning is beneficial for residents with heart and respiratory problems that find the semi-upright position brings comfort and relief by elevating the torso from the waist up, which provides relief to the lungs, increases circulation
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable positioning with Staff Control Option is ideal for rehab and sub acute care, provides therapeutic benefits that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort
- Edema foot ratchet elevates the foot end of the bed
- 4 heavy duty Euro style roll at any height steer & locking casters provide easy maneuverability and secure lock positioning
- Adjustable wall saver minimizes distance between wall to bed frame to prevent damage with/without optional Trapeze
- Adjustable mattress retainer securely supports mattress position for 80'', 84", 88" length
- Built in push button width expansion from 39" to 54" width
- All Steel frame and no sag slat deck construction provides superior strength, durability, mattress support and is easy to clean
- Optional oversized Bed Ends with bumper bar available in choice of 5 attractive wood grain laminate colors will compliment most any décor
- One button drop down padded Assist Rails are standard for patient comfort and safety
- Optional Embedded Staff Control at the foot end of the bed with Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg positioning and lock out feature provides easy access for position adjustments
- Optional extra padded assist bars, trapeze and integral weigh scale (P2002-WS)
- Optional Battery Backup for emergency use when loss of power occurs
- 1000 lbs weight capacity*
- 80", 84", 88" sleep surface
- 39" width w/integral expansion to 54"
- 19" low height 32" high working height
- Intertek ETL Classified
- Certified to CAN/CSA Std C22 2 No 60601-1 & 60601-2-52
- Conforms to ANSI/AAMI Std E60601-1, IEC Std 60601-1, IEC STD 60601-2-52
- International Protection (IP) 54
- CE Safety Certification
- Warranty: 15 years on frame lifetime on welds 3 years on electronics
- *Item #P2002-WS includes integral weigh scale option installed onto the bed frame
- Base Width - 37"
- Built-in Width Expansion - 39", 42", 48", 54"
- Sleep Surface - 80" - 88"
- Super Low Height - 19"
- Trendelburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Capable - With Staff Control Option
- Warranty - 15 Year on Frame, 3 Year on Electric and Lifetime on All Welds
- Weight Capacity - 1000 lbs *Incl. resident, mattress, bed ends, assist bars, all access, personal items
- Working Height - 32"
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
HealthCraft Dependa-Bar Bathroom and Shower Mounted Safety Rail - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
Nova Medical Lightweight Steel 17" Folding Transport Chairs - Open Box
Roscoe Medical Knee Scooter - Sterling Grey - Open Box
Carex Folding Hemi Walker - Open Box
Exaco Kitchen Compost Waste Collector - 2.4 Gallon Deluxe Green - Open Box