Ergoactives Ergobaum Prime 7TH Generation Forearm Crutches - Adult
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
Designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum Crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance. We take pride in our unsurpassed products and customer service.
- 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
- Ideal for users 5’1″- 6’6″
- 7G Latest Foldable Ergonomic Generation
- Choose your color option
- Crutches (Pair), accessories, and manual
- Made of medical grade materials
- Ergonomically designed
- Featuring shock absorbers, LED lights, knee-resting platforms, adjustable grip angle position options, adjustable height options, safety light reflectors, ergonomic padded grips and cuffs, & more.
- Includes AG13 alkaline batteries—can also be replaced with LR44, G13, or SR44w batteries (not included)
- Measures 34”x 9” x 4”
- Each crutch weighs 2.8 lbs.
- UNIT WEIGHT: 2.9 lbs
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 350 lbs
- USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'0" - 6'6"
- CUFF SIZE: Standard
- CUFF WIDTH: 3.50"
- CUFF LENGHT: 7.00"
- GRIP SIZE: Standard
- GRIP DIAMETER: 1.75"
- ERGOCAP (INCLUDED): High Performance (3/4")
- GRIP ANGLE RANGE: 15º / 0º / -15º
- GRIP (0º) TO CUFF (TOP) RANGE: 10.25" - 11.0"
- FLOOR TO GRIP (0º) HEIGHT RANGE: 32.0" - 40.0"
- OVERALL WIDTH: 4.50
- OVERALL DEPTH: 10.0"
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: HEIGHT: 26.5", WIDTH: 4.50" , DEPTH: 10.0"
*MATERIALS ARE LATEX FREE
I ordered red and I received purple and I would like to send them back and get the red. Thanks Pam Whittington
I am still getting used to them, but I can already tell they are a big improvement over my previous solution of using two regular canes. I love that they stay on my arms when I need to stop to lift something, etc. My only concern is that the description of the crutches said they were good for up to 350 pounds, but the canes themselves are clearly marked at a maximum weight of 245 pounds. At 220 pounds, they are within my weight, but I worry that if I'm carrying something in a couple of bags that push my weight over 245 pounds, they may break on me.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box