The Karman Healthcare KM-5000TP Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user.
This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 lbs. this chair can be transported with ease.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14” Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 8” x 1” Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Black
K0004, E1226, E0966*
||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.
||17 inch., 18 inch.
|Overall Open Width
||25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
|Weight Without Riggings
||33 lbs., 34 lbs.
||250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
||39″ L x 30″ H x 14″ W
Download Warranty Here
Register your Warranty
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. Warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced / repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, accidental damages intentional or not are not covered under Factory warranty. Arm pad and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation dependent. Should a field action or recall occur. Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration are still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.