The Karman Lightweight Tilt-in-Space VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport mode (TP). This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of an ultra lightweight T-6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Weighs only 34 lbs (without footrest)
- The Lightest Folding Tilt in Space In The Market T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting design shifts pressure and reduce bedsores
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Ergonomic Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Flip Back Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
||16 inch., 18 inch.
||16 inch., 18 inch.
||18 inch. 16 inch. head sling
||53 inch., 54 inch.
|Overall Open Width
||24 inch., 26 inch.
|Weight Without Riggings
||31″ L x 31″ H x 15″ W
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. Warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced / repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, accidental damages intentional or not are not covered under Factory warranty. Arm pad and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation dependent. Should a field action or recall occur. Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration are still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.
Register your Warranty
Download Warranty Here