Clinically designed for complex upper body support in addition to pressure management, postural support and comfort, the Phoenix easily adapts to the changing needs of a person being rehabilitated or to meet the long-term needs of a progressive condition.
The Phoenix provides maximum support for the upper body with a unique head support for patients with complex postural needs and spinal problems.
- Adjustable in less than one minute: On site, Without tools, Fixed to limit improper adjustment
- The adjustable shoulder and head supports can perform to the person’s individual posture and position with fast and easy adjustments.
- Designed for postural care, pressure care, early mobilization and safe patient handling, the Phoenix is suitable for the most complex level of care.
- The Phoenix is the most supportive and functional chair and has been designed to accommodate spinal conditions that require maximum support for highly dependent patients.
- User Weight limit: 364 lbs
Download Arjo Phoenix User Guide Here
We take infection control seriously. Our chairs have been specifically designed to decrease entrapment areas where bacteria and germs can survive. The hook and loop-free design can be easily taken apart for quick and effective cleaning.
||52 in / 1,320 mm
||33 in / 850 mm
||24 in / 600 mm
||47 in / 1,200 mm
||15 to 19 in / 390 to 480 mm
||5 in / 130 mm
|Safe Working Load (SWL)
|Chair weight unloaded is
||147.71 lb / 67 kg
|Chair user weight limit is
||364 lb / 159 kg
|Recline and tilt angles
|Back angle recline
||90° – 130° 40° range
|Leg rest angle
||90° – 125° 35° range
||From 5° forward, or anterior, tilt to 30° or 45° backward tilt (dependent on chair model)
|Seat to footplate height adjustments
||12 in / 300 mm from seat
||20 in / 510 mm from seat