For many, entering and exiting a tub is easy peasy. But for some, like the elderly or those with a physical disability, it can be a pain. If you have a bad back, injury or handicapped, it may also be tough for you to do these seemingly easy actions. Whatever the reason is, assistance is definitely required.
A sturdy bar for your tub is all you need to get the support necessary for a safe entrance and exit. Our tub rail offers this support, so you can independently take a bath as you please. Installation is easy and quick – simply affix it to the side of your fiberglass tub.
If you are pregnant, a senior, or person with disability, a bathtub is the last thing you would want to deal with. It poses hazards, especially when wet. And no one is spared from a bathtub mishap! This is because water, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and other bath products leave residue and create a slippery layer.
- The Carex bathtub rail provides a firm and sturdy grip, allowing for safe entrance in and exit from the tub. It features a wide contact area that allows even distribution of weight.
- We understand that certain individuals have special needs. Our rails provide a solid support to assist those who have difficulty getting in and out of the tub.
- Water, soap and bath oils can cause tubs to become slippery when wet. With a strong support rail, you can avoid losing balance and slipping.
- The white finish of our bathtub rail blends in nicely with many fiberglass tubs. With a simple and classic design, it makes an attractive yet functional fixture in any bathroom.
- No tools required! Our adjustable mounting clamp effortlessly attaches to tubs with flat top walls 2.5 inches to 5 inches wide. It also extends up to 14 inches above the tub wall. Trust Carex, a leader in safety accessories for the home.