This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support. Five sizes for a custom fit Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed) Comes with a free-fitted zippered pillow cover (polyester/cotton machine washable) Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case. Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health. Please note, this pillow is quite firm and will continue to soften over time, as any foam pillow would.
- The contoured head rest keeps head and neck level. This product is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- The pillow must be firm to provide therapeutic benefits. The Therapeutica pillow is firmest when it is brand new. As it is used, the cell structure of the foam will soften and provide comfortable resiliency. This pillow is NOT a plush general comfort pillow.
- The most common sizes are Average and Petite. NOTE: Clothing size does not determine what size pillow you should buy. As a starting point, measure yourself using the guide available in the images. If you sleep on a soft mattress, measure in between sizes, or desire gentle correction, chose the next size down. If you sleep on a firm mattress, or you desire aggressive correction, chose the size your measurements indicate.
- Includes fitted pillow cover with zipper closure. Constructed of nonallergenic and nontoxic foam. Made in Canada. NOTE: If you feel the pillow is too firm, you can accelerate the break-in process by inserting the pillow into a case and stepping up and down repeatedly on the pillow. This will soften the cell structure much more quickly.
- It is important to understand that your body may need to adjust to the product over a period of several weeks. If you overuse it immediately, it may increase your neck pain. Most users find that if they slowly ease their way into the correction provided by a cervical pillow, they achieve the best results. You may need to alternate between this product and your current pillow while your body adjusts to the correct posture.