The Ergoactives ErgoBrace is an adjustable, telescopic, over-motion post-op knee brace, designed to protect the knee joint and skin, using the most comfortable, lightweight materials while still providing superior support and adaptability
- The ErgoBrace G1 KPA Over Motion Hinge Post-Op Knee Brace Support is a lightweight device, with two adjustable hinges with spring assisted push buttons for flexion from 120 degrees to 180 degrees of extension.
- Durable, Lightweight, and Ergonomic Design
- Quick, Easy, and Accurate Settings- Simply Press, Rotate, and Release
- Locks quickly at -10,10,20,30 degrees and 45,60,75, and 90 degrees
- Integrated with an easy push-button lock system that allows for the user to change the angle variation without applying much force. Just push the spring loaded soft button to quickly adjust.
The Brace has five levels of adjustment in both ends, making it One-Size-Fits-All.
Lightweight ergonomic materials, including four independent soft padding, designed to protect the skin while ensuring durability for the users’ comfort and support. Easy convenient velcro strap adjustments with locking clip.
- Major ligament surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment,
- Stable Femoral Fractures, Stable Knee Plateau Fractures, Pes
- Anserinus Bursitis, Tendinitis, and Range of Control Motion.
- Telescopic Adjustable Immobilization
- Optional Cast Immobilization
- Improve Knee Joint Recovery
- Improve Knee Surgery Recovery
- Ergonomic Design by an orthopedic surgeon
- Lightweight and durable
- Universal: One-Size-Fits-All
- Weight 2.10 lbs / 950 grams
- Support Level IV