ErgoActives ErgoBrace G1 KPA Post Op Knee Brace
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
- The Brace has five levels of adjustment in both ends, making it One-Size-Fits-All.Lightweight ergonomic materials, including four independent soft padding, designed to protect the skin while ensuring durability for the users’ comfort and support. Easy convenient velcro strap adjustments with locking clip.Intended Use
The Ergoactives ErgoBrace is an adjustable, telescopic, over-motion post-op knee brace, designed to protect the knee joint and skin, using the most comfortable, lightweight materials while still providing superior support and adaptability
- The ErgoBrace G1 KPA Over Motion Hinge Post-Op Knee Brace Support is a lightweight device, with two adjustable hinges with spring assisted push buttons for flexion from 120 degrees to 180 degrees of extension.
- Durable, Lightweight, and Ergonomic Design
- Quick, Easy, and Accurate Settings- Simply Press, Rotate, and Release
- Locks quickly at -10,10,20,30 degrees and 45,60,75, and 90 degrees
- Integrated with an easy push-button lock system that allows for the user to change the angle variation without applying much force. Just push the spring loaded soft button to quickly adjust.
- Major ligament surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment,
- Stable Femoral Fractures, Stable Knee Plateau Fractures, Pes
- Anserinus Bursitis, Tendinitis, and Range of Control Motion.
- Telescopic Adjustable Immobilization
- Optional Cast Immobilization
- Improve Knee Joint Recovery
- Improve Knee Surgery Recovery
- Ergonomic Design by an orthopedic surgeon
- Lightweight and durable
- Universal: One-Size-Fits-All
- Weight 2.10 lbs / 950 grams
- Support Level IV
- rehab exercises
- ACL reconstruction
My Orthopedic specialist prescribe this brace after my knee replacement operation. I’m old and experienced with knee surgery. I wish this had been around for my very first ACL reconstruction in 1984! The brace allows you to perform nearly all rehab exercises and gives the support one needs after a major surgery. If insurance will not pay for this, the $ is nothing compared to the support and confidence this device provides.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Exit Alarm with Chair Pressure Sensing Pad - Open Box